Download the Xbox One 'day one offline update' on your PC to avoid busy Xbox servers. 20 Nov 2013 56 It's already set in stone that Microsoft's next-generation console. Show you how to download the OSU1 / OSU2 / OSU3 file from Microsoft's website, and transfer it to your U.Administrator
Language : English
- Fallout 4 Update 1.19 for PS4, Xbox One and PC is now available for download. According to the official Fallout 4 1.19 patch notes, Xbox One X support is now added to the game. In addition, the latest Fallout 4 version 1.19 also includes bug fixes and improvement.
- This is a quick video for people to be able to reference when needing to create an OSU1 NTFS USB flash drive for Offline updates.This is video 2 of Series 7.
|Subject: Xbox Offline System Update file Tue Feb 05, 2019 3:20 am|
Xbox Offline System Update file
UNPLUG ANY AND ALL INTERNET ACCESS TO THE XBOX !!!
1. A USB flash drive with a minimum 5 GB of space formatted as NTFS.
2. Download OSU Update File
3. Unzip OSU.zip
4. Copy $SystemUpdate over to USB Drive.
5. Plug USB into Xbox and hit the sync button on Xbox console when powering on the Xbox
6. Fellow on screen and pick USB install
7. When done the Xbox should be working. FYI verifications takes a bit to complete !
All XBOX OS links could be out of date so please get them from the Xbox link at top of thread!
Xbox Operating System Download Link
OSU1 Day One Update File [4.86 GBs]
Xbox Operating System Update Links
OSU2 Update [1.86 GBs]
OSU3 Update […..GBs]
Last edited by Fivekills on Sun Oct 11, 2020 8:33 pm; edited 7 times in total
You can update Xbox One to the latest to get rid of the bugs that are included in the previous versions. However, if the network connection is not available due to some reason, you will need to perform an Xbox One offline update. Now, in this MiniTool post, we will show you how to do this job in different situations.
When Do You Need to Update Xbox One Console?
When your Xbox One is not up-to-date or you are bothered by some issues, you can choose to update Xbox One to get rid of the bugs, like Xbox One won’t update, Xbox One green screen of death, and more.
You can choose to update Xbox One online. However, if the network connection is not available, you can choose to perform an Xbox One offline update.
How to Offline Update Xbox One Console?
Here comes one question: is it possible to update Xbox One offline? The answer is YES.
You can use the Xbox One Offline System Update (OSU) process to do the job: you can download the OSU process on your Windows computer and then use it to update your Xbox One console.
Before offline update your Xbox One, you need to prepare these things:
- A Windows computer with an internet connection is enabled and an available USB port.
- A USB flash drive that has at least 6 GB of space and the drive should be formatted as NTFS.
Xbox One has different series like the original Xbox One, Xbox One X, Xbox One S, and Xbox One S, and more.
The way to offline update the original Xbox One is different from other editions. Thus, we will divide this part into 2 sections:
How to Offline Update Xbox One?
- How to offline update the original Xbox One console?
- How to offline update all other Xbox One consoles?
Situation 1: Offline Update the Original Xbox One Console
Step 1: Check whether you can enter the Xbox Startup Troubleshooter
- Unplug the network cable if you think there is something wrong with the network connection.
- Power off the console and then unplug the power cord to guarantee that the Xbox One console is completely powered off.
- Plug the power cord 30 seconds later.
- Press and hold the BIND and EJECT buttons, and then press the Xbox button. Hold the BIND and EJECT button for about 15 seconds.
- When you hear two power-up tones, you can release the BIND and EJECT buttons.
- When the console is power on, you can check whether it can access the Xbox Startup Troubleshooter. Here, if the Xbox Startup Troubleshooter is available, you can follow the steps mentioned in Situation 2 to offline update Xbox One.
However, if the Xbox Startup Troubleshooter is unavailable, you can continue step 2.
Step 2: Check the console OS version
You can go to System > Settings > System > Console info to check the OS version of the console.
- 2.11791.0 (xb_rel_1411.141114-2300) fre
- 2.12521.0 (xb_rel_1503.150305-1449) fre
- 2.12998.0 (xb_rel_1506.150601-2200) fre
- 2.13326.0 (xb_rel_1508.150810-2029) fre
- 2.13332.0 (xb_rel_1508.150903-2141) fre
- 0.10586.1006 (th2_xbox_rel_1510.151107-2322) fre
- 0.10586.1016 (th2_xbox_rel_1510.151118-2147) fre
- 0.10586.1024 (th2_xbox_rel_1510.151203-1909) fre
- 0.10586.1026 (th2_xbox_rel_1510.151217-1035) fre
- 0.10586.1100 (th2_xbox_rel_1602.160210-2122) fre
- 0.10586.1194 (th2_xbox_rel_1603.160317-1900) fre
If you are using one of the above version, you can directly go to step 5 in this section.
Xbox One X Osu1 Download
However, if you are not using one of them, you need to perform two updates. You need to move to step 3 to go on.
Step 3: Download OSU2 or OSU3
- Connect your USB flash drive to your computer.
- If you are using build 6.2.9781.0, you need to download the OSU3 file. If you are using other versions, you need to download the OSU2 file. After that, move the file to the USB drive.
- Unzip the downloaded file.
- Copy the $SystemUpdate file from the .zip file to your USB flash drive. Please remember that the files should be copied to the root directory and there should be no other files in the drive.
- Unplug the USB flash drive.
Step 4: Update your Xbox One console (first update)
- Plug the USB drive to the console via a USB port.
- Power off the console and then unplug the power cord.
- Plug the power cord back 30 seconds later.
- Press and hold the BIND and EJECT buttons, and then press the Xbox button.
- Hold the BIND and EJECT buttons for about 15 seconds until you hear two power-up tones. Release both of these two buttons.
- When the console restarts, the first update ends.
Step 5: Download OSU1
You need to use the same method mentioned in step 3 to download the Offline System Update file OSU1 to your computer and then copy the $SystemUpdate file from the .zip file to your USB flash drive.
Step 6: Update your Xbox One console (second update)
You need to use the same method mentioned in step 4 to perform the second update using the OSU1 file.
Situation 2: Offline Update all Other Xbox One Console
Step 1: Download OSU1
The method has been mentioned in the above situation. We will not repeat it here.
Xbox One Osu1 Patch Downloads
Disney pixar up games you can play. Step 2: Update your Xbox One console
You can also refer to the method mentioned in Step 4 of situation 1 to update the console.
However, there is one more thing you need to know:
The Xbox One S All-Digital Edition does not have the EJECT button. You need to only hold the BIND button and press the Xbox button to access the Xbox Startup Troubleshooter.
After reading this post, you should know how to perform an Xbox One offline update. When necessary, just try these steps to help you out. Should you have any related issues, you can let us know in the comment.