PF is a free bimonthly online journal in which USP publishes proposed revisions to USP–NF for public review and comment.
New issues are posted online every two months at the beginning of the month. The comment period is 90-days and ends on the last day of the month (View current PF Publication and Comment Schedule).
Information Featured in PF
Official Support Forum for FSUIPC, WideFS, PFC DLL, Jump to content. Mod menu discords. Access to all supported products and interim updates. NOT for support requests.
- The official Stardew Valley forums. Are you new to the forums? This section has everything to keep you updated!
- PWI, the visually stunning free to play online game with unparalleled character customization and amazing gameplay.
- Windows 10 troubleshooting help and support forum, plus thousands of tutorials to help you fix, customize and get the most from Microsoft Windows 10. Windows Updates and Activation - Windows 10 updates and activation discussion.
To make it easier for users to identify and respond to proposed changes to USP–NF standards, PF now contains only proposals for which USP is seeking public comment and information, including:
- In-Process Revisions
- Proposed Interim Revision Announcements (IRAs)
- PDG Harmonization Proposals (Stage 4)
- Stimuli Articles
(Please note: a one-time registration is required to access PF.)
In addition, PF provides access to previously published issues of PF Online dating back to 2002. Other information previously in PF, including official text (final IRAs), is now published on the usp.org, uspnf.com, or in other publications.
Forum Updates Remarried Empress
Where to Find Items Previously in PF
Click on the links below to access information now located on USP’s website:
Updated Form 1139
Updated Form 2848
- Policies and Announcements
- IRA Reference Standard Information
- PDG Harmonization Process and Harmonized Standards (Stage 6)
- Nomenclature will be updated through the annual USAN publication and will not be included on the USP website