- But the main advantage of trying out new things is that we create more opportunities for ourselves, more options to choose from and, thus, can find the best possible and most convenient option for the moment and then refine it.
- “I continue to be interested in new things that seem old and old things that seem new.” – Jaquelin T. Robertson “The most important thing people did for me was to expose me to new things.” – Temple Grandin. I hope you enjoyed my article about fun new things to do every day for 30 days. ⇒Read next: 50 Fun Things to Do When You’re.
Trying Out New Stuff Promo Code
Influenster: Influenster is looking for social media influencers to spread the word about products.
You should always be open to trying new things. I mean, you have to draw the line somewhere. Like meth. That seems like a good place for a line. Don't try meth. But other, more reasonable things, should be tried. Like eating chicken feet at yum cha. Or paragliding when you're at an exotic mountain location. Or karaoke, if what you've never done before is karaoke. The reason for this: you never really know until you try. Ergo, you shouldn't be afraid to try new things, when new things are presented to you.
Once, everything you do was new. School. Work. Sex. Braiding hair. There was a time when even the most banal, every day things, had never been done before. But you started doing them, and isn't your life that much better now that you know to crumble cookies over your ice cream? The same goes for all manner of things that might seem scary at first, from getting a bikini wax to being in a potentially awkward social situation to trying new food. You might find your new cookies on ice cream. Who knows? Here's why you should never be afraid to try new things, or at least why you should suck it up and try them even if you are a bit scared:
1. Because You Don't Want To Live With Regrets
Have you ever been presented with something new and daunting and said no, only to walk away wishing you had've said yes? I certainly have. It's especially awful to watch other people gleefully doing/excelling at something you were too afraid to try, because it gives you the distinct sense that you've completed failed yourself by being a scaredy cat. The best way to not regret the things you didn't do is to do them.
2. Because You Never Know What You Might Find
You might not like the new thing after you try it, but that just means you've ticked one more thing of the list — and if it ever comes around again, you can be decisive in saying no because you already tried it and it didn't work for you. And if you do like the new thing you've tried, well, then you've opened yourself up to a whole new world of wonder. But you'll never know if you never try.
3. Because It Will Give You Self Confidence
There's something really rewarding about trying something new. Even if you fail at it, or don't like it, it doesn't matter. Being bold and trying will instill you with a sense of self. Because whatever it is you're trying, you'll survive. You'll come out more seasoned, and with more experience. Those things will make you feel empowered, like a person who isn't afraid, and who achieves, even in the smallest of victories.
4. Because You'll Be More Interesting
Has anyone in the history of the world ever had a conversation with someone who has tried nothing, only eats white bread, and is fearful of change, and walked away and said, 'Wow, what a very well rounded and interesting person'? I'm thinking probably not. The more things you try, the more things you know about, and the more dynamic you'll become both for yourself, and in socializing too.
5. Because YOLO
I hate YOLO, but also, YOLO. When something new isn't life threatening, then what have you got to lose? There's really only room to grow and gain, and considering you only get one shot at this, you might as well make the most of it.
6. Because No One Ever Accomplished Anything By Letting Their Fear Conquer Them
Do you think Beyoncé lets the things that scare her control her? Absolutely not. Nothing can be accomplished when you're constantly cowering away from life and new challenges. Try more things and be more open to different things in order to succeed at living a full and fun life. Don't let 'no' and 'I can't' define your existence. Embrace new things with open arms and positivity, because you never know where a scary-seeming task might lead you. It could be somewhere awesome!
Images: Pexels; Giphy (6)
What should I do each day? What should I do now? Do these questions sound familiar? I have the answer.
I wrote you a list of fun new things to try every day. The key to keeping you interested and grounded in life is to try simple, fun new things each and every day. Try doing unfamiliar things every day until they become a daily routine, and then your life will become exciting again.
Have Fun Doing the Unknown
Have you ever thought about trying something new today and each and every day for 30 days? Your life is a reflection of your daily habits. Doing something different changes the brain’s neural networking pattern, which increases your intelligence and creates positive change in your life, as Dr. Joe Dispenza has revealed through his research.
- Have you been more tired lately?
- More Grumpy?
- Are you craving the experience of being able to let go of responsibility and chores for a while
- Do you want your life to change, but your not sure exactly how to do it?
- Is your life boring?
- Does it feel like you are living in a reality loop like in the movie Groundhog Day?
- Are you still in the same house, same job, same relationship/s as last year?
If you answered “yes” to most of these questions, then you probably are not a big fan of changing your routine.
Try New Things
Some routines are crucial, like bathing, eating, brushing your teeth, and keeping your house clean, but if your life is one giant continual routine, then you may be suffering from autopilot fatigue. Autopilot fatigue is groundhog day syndrome when your consciousness goes somewhere else while you exist daily on a subconscious, unconscious level.
Trying new things is both exciting and rewarding. You have to let go of the need for comfort and certainty and instead, do something new.
30 Day Fun Challenge
My 30 Day fun challenge for you is to try something unfamiliar every day for the next 30 days.
Why would trying something new improve your life? Because human beings tend to repeat behaviors unconsciously. Not only does trying new things make you more interesting, but it also makes your brain smarter.
We Need Variety in Life
As much as we need and crave certainty and comfort in our lives, we equally want variety as well. Sameness in life is not healthy and is not the way we were intended to live. We need variety. For the next 30 days, please do at least one fun new thing every day.
It could be something as simple as taking a new route to work or something more fun, like learning something new. It’s your call here.
Start something new today and watch as your joy, passion, and excitement elevate to levels you’ve never believed were possible. You can use the list for a week, a month, or a year. Use it in any way that feels the most comfortable for you.
In the beginning, you’ll notice how trying something new will cause some mild to moderate anxiety. This is entirely normal, so please be sure to continue with my 30-day challenge of trying something new.
Try Doing Something New and Fun Everyday For 30 Days
Trying doing something new and different every day will be fun and rewarding for you. Enjoy the list of small things to do every day for 30 days. The fun thing about 30-day challenges is that you don’t have to make them permanent. Below are 50 ideas you can use for this fun experiment.
1. Go to bed earlier than usual and wake up earlier than average.
2. Sleep in a different room in your house.
3. Write a blog.
4. Take a nap outside in a hammock.
5. Take your partner to a Dinner Theater.
6. Take an acting class.
7. Take a walk around your neighborhood.
8. Give up a bad habit, like eating sugar.
9. Try a new exercise like Yoga.
10. Don’t complain about anything for one day.
11. Say “Hi” to strangers.
12. Read a good book before going to bed.
13. Take a hot bubble bath.
14. Get a full-body massage.
15. Go on a mini-vacation by yourself.
16. Bake sugar-free cookies or desserts.
17. Go out with your camera and take amazing photographs.
18. Meditate, sit still, ignore the chatter of the mind, and listen to your soul speak.
19. Go indoor skydiving.
20. Walk away from a limiting situation.
21. Create a sketch of your dream home or vacation home.
22. Have a conversation with someone you know and make it all about them.
23. Pay the toll for the car behind you.
24. Gather a group of friends and play a game of paintball.
25. Look for food drives at local churches and drop off some non-perishable food items.
26. Take your family to Sky Zone and have a blast.
27. Give yourself an hour a day of “Me Time.”
28. Join Quora and answer some questions.
29. Go for a family drive in the country and enjoy the scenery.
30. Repair or replace something you own.
31. Remind someone of how awesome they are.
32. Tell a police officer, fireman, teacher, nurse, and military person that you appreciate what they do every day.
33. Join A Free Personal Growth Masterclass
34. Remind yourself it’s okay to desire money and the things money can buy.
35. Do something kind for your neighbor.
36. Do something kind for yourself.
Trying Out New Stuff On Amazon
37. Go for a bike ride. Carolina clinical trials : free programs utilities and apps 2017.
38. Go two days without spending any money.
39. Grow a mustache or a beard, or both.
40. Write a short story.
41. Be a mentor to someone who needs it.
42. Support a cause.
43. Make a fool of yourself in public.
44. Research your genealogy
45. Camp out in the backyard.
46. Quit Facebook for a week.
47. Avoid television for a day.
48. Set up a bird feeder outside a window and watch.
49. Enter a food eating contest.
50. Have a yard sale.
Trying Out New Stuff Near Me
New Things to do Everyday Quotes
Here are some fun quotes about trying something new everyday quotes.
“To get something you never had, you have to do something you’ve never done.” ~Unknown
“The principle goal of education in the schools should be creating men and women who are capable of doing new things, not simply repeating what other generations have done.” –Jean Piaget
“Don’t let fear or insecurity stop you from trying new things. Believe in yourself. Do what you love. And most importantly, be kind to others, even if you don’t like them.” – Stacy London
“Well I think any author or musician is anxious to have legitimate sales of their products, partly so they’re rewarded for their success, partly so they can go on and do new things.” – Bill Gates
“I continue to be interested in new things that seem old and old things that seem new.” – Jaquelin T. Robertson
“The most important thing people did for me was to expose me to new things.” – Temple Grandin
Trying Out New Stuff For Cash
I hope you enjoyed my article about fun new things to do every day for 30 days.