Surat Bisaya uses the Tapay and Kubit distinction for -i/-e vowel diacritics, called Kuri, and like Badlit, it uses opposing Kuri to remove the vowel. Hanunoo influence is very obvious in the highly simplified strokes of Surat Bisaya. Badlit Script / Suwat Bisaya / Sulat Bisaya / Baybayin Bisaya - an ancient pre-Filipino writing system developed in the Central Visayas area of the Philippines. For more information on Badlit Script / Suwat Bisaya, please go to It has additional information on the basics of writing Suwat Bisaya.
Welcome to WordPress.com. After you read this, you should delete and write your own post, with a new title above. Or hit Add New on the left (of the admin dashboard) to start a fresh post.
- Suwat Bisaya by Akopito Mahayag. Akopito Mahayag's (Akopito) Recent Uploads.
- Badlit is an ancient technique of writing Bisaya. It is also called Suwat Bisaya, Suyat Bisaya, Surat Bisaya and Kudlit Kabadlit. Every letter of Badlit has an equal sound. This is also written according to the sound.
- Ikaw nga Bisaya, komosta man ang imong pag-Binisaya? Galisod ba kag suwat ug sulti ginamit ang pinulongang Bisaya? (Hala, mora lagi nig exam da!) 2. More and more kids will be conyo kay ilang parents first language sa mga anak English. Unsay first language sa imong anak?
Here are some suggestions for your first post.
To download the file: Click the Download VLC button and save the DMG file to your Mac. Double-click the downloaded DMG file in your Downloads folder. Drag the VLC icon (the orange-and-white cone) to the Applications folder.
- You can find new ideas for what to blog about by reading the Daily Post.
- Add PressThis to your browser. It creates a new blog post for you about any interesting page you read on the web.
- Make some changes to this page, and then hit preview on the right. You can alway preview any post or edit you before you share it to the world.