Looking to recover corrupt or deleted Calendars and emails in Outlook?
This how-to guide is for you! Here, we’ll be showing you how to recover calendar items and mails in Outlook2019, 2016, 2013, 2010 or 2007 versions.
Microsoft Outlook Calendar is a component of the mailing platform, designed for setting and managing schedules, appointments and events among others. It is typically like a digital scheduler, which is designed to keep records of your schedules and engagements, and where necessary, initiates reminders.
Recovery Items recover one of the players meters (such as Health, Mind Points, or Hearts) or cures a player from a status ailment (such as Poison, Curse, or Stone). This generally various types of Food and Medicine. If you can access the drive’s contents, move your files to your internal drive, or to another external one. Better yet, copy the files to both so you have a backup. If you can access the drive, but. More Recovery Gifts: Recovery Jewelry, Recovery Book Covers, Coin Holders Click to follow AA, NA, Al-anon and other 12 Step Gifts - Uncategorized AA Anniversary and special occassion special momentos, books and all other manner or recovery related gift items listed alphabetically. Alanon Items: Recovery DVD's: Recovery Shirts & Hats: Claudia Blck DVDs: Claudia A. Black, M.S.W., Ph.D., is a renowned lecturer, author and trainer internationally recognized for both her pioneering work with family systems and addictive disorders. Recovery Watches. Right-click Deleted Items and select Recover Deleted Items from the menu Search for the file you wish to recover Select the file and choose Recover Unlike recovering files from the recycle bin, these files automatically return to their default location, i.e. Messages go to the user’s inbox, events go to the calendar, and so forth.
However, like other Outlook items, Calendars and Emails are easily prone to data loss, which typically happens due to accidental deletion, PST corruption, virus attack, Outlook error and/or system damage. Normally, when any of these happens, Outlook – PST – files (including Calendar items) become corrupted and inaccessible.
Unable to find out the reason, why an application as efficient as Outlook
To recover deleted Calendar items or emails, we have come up with some solutions. Read on!
Recover Calendar Items and Mails in Outlook
Solution #1: Recover Deleted Calendar Items and Mails
If Outlook Calendars or emails are deletedunintentionally, there’s a fail-safe setup to recover such files. Normally,deleted items are sent to the “Deleted Items” folder (typical of the‘Recycle Bin’ in Windows). And such files can easily be restored to theiroriginal location(s).
However, the “Deleted Items” folder, by default, removes its contents (deleted items) the moment you exit the application. Hence, to prevent this;
- Go to the Filepane: select Options > Advanced; and
- Go to the Start and Exit section: locateand uncheck the Empty Deleted Items checkbox, and click OK.
Once this is done, you can proceed to recoverthe deleted Calendars or emails, as described below.
For Outlook 2016
- Launch your Outlook and navigate to the Deleted Items folder.
- Double-click the folder to display recentlydeleted emails, Calendars, attachments etc.
- Select the Calendar item(s) or email(s) youwant to recover and right-click on it.
- Select Move> Other Folder.
- Locate Inbox or Draft on the list of foldersand move the emails or Calendars there.
- Click OK to apply changes. Subsequently,the files would be restored in no time.
Note: This procedure is more or less the same in Outlook 2019.
For Outlook 2007 / 2010 / 2013
- Ctrl + click on the folder location of the missing Calendar items (select the Inbox folder for mails).
- Navigate to the menu bar and click on the “Tools” icon.
- In the displayed options, select Recover Deleted Items.
- Locate the file (Calendar or email) to be recovered, and click on the Recover Selected Items button
Solution #2: Recover Calendar Items and Mails using Inbox Repair Tool
Many times, files are lost or renderedinaccessible due to PST corruption or damage. When this happens, such filesneed to be repaired before any recovery can be made.
Microsoft Outlook hosts a built-in repair function known as “Inbox Repair Tool” (ScanPST.exe). This tool is basically used to fix minor PST corruptions, and recover affected files. If your Calendar items or emails become corrupted, you can easily employ the ScanPST.exe to repair and recover the files.
To use this tool, follow the guidelines below:
- Click Win + E to open Windows Explorer.
- On the Windows Explorer’s window, follow file path and locate the ScanPST.exe program under Outlook.
- Select Browse; find and select the Outlook/PST file to repair (and recover).
- Initiate scan: click Start.
- After the scan, click Repair to finish the process.
Once this is done, the affected file (Calendaritem or email) should now be restored.
In the event of severe PST corruption or damage, you may find it difficult to restore affected files (Calendar items and emails). To recover such files, an advanced third-party repair/recovery program is often required, and Stellar Repair for Outlook stands out in this regard.
Solution #3: Use Stellar Repair for Outlook
This is the ultimate solution, which can beemployed to recovered corrupt or hard-deleted PST files (including Calendarsand emails).
Follow the steps below to run the PST file repair/recovery program:
- Install and download Stellar Repair for Outlook from official website.
- Launch the program, and go to the Select PST File for Repair tab.
- Select the Calendar item(s) or email you want to repair/recover and click Repair.
- The software scans the file and shows preview of all mailbox items including Calendar items and mails.
- After the repair, go to the “Home” menu and click on Save Repaired File.
- Choose a desired file format in the pop-up dialog box.
- Click on Browse; go to a desired location and save the repaired file.
- Follow prompt commands to finish the process.
- Launch Outlook (with the profile associated with the repaired file).
Once the repair is done, affected files are duly recovered. Such files (calendar items and mails) should now be accessible.
Calendar items and emails arelost in Outlook either via deletion (hard or soft) or via PST corruption. Inthe case of accidental – soft – deletion, you can easily recover such files(within the standard 14 days retention period).
However, in the case of hard-deletion or PST corruption, you may have to employ a third-party repair program like Stellar Repair for Outlook to recover Outlook calendar items and mails as recommended in this tutorial.
Do you look for ways to recover deleted files in Windows 10? Here EaseUS covers the most effective solutions to restore lost files, even permanently deleted files in Windows 10. You can choose Windows built-in or paid deleted files recovery program to retrieve deleted files according to different data loss situations.
Deleting wrong files using the Delete, Shift + Delete, or other ways is one of the most common data loss causes. Here we gathered effective and efficient data recovery solutions to recover permanently deleted files in Windows 10.
Pick the Right Way to Recover Deleted Files Windows 10
If you just deleted a file by dragging it to the recycle bin, then steps to undelete files in Windows 10 are easy:
- Open the Recycle Bin and find deleted files by name, file type, or even time.
- Select those deleted files and right-click the mouse
- Click Restore to recover deleted files in Windows 10
However, this method only works if you don't empty the Recycle Bin. Once you execute a permanent deletion like using the 'Shift+Delete' keys or emptying the Recycle Bin, the following tips will help to restore permanently deleted files:
- #Tip 1: Window 10 Data Recovery Software (Best Choice)
- #Tip 2: Try Microsoft's Windows File Recovery (Low Chance)
- #Tip 3: Windows File Backup & Previous Versions if it works (Low Chance)
How to Recover Windows 10 Permanently Deleted Files With Data Recovery Software
Compared to the other two data recovery solutions, we put Windows 10 data recovery software first. The reasons are:
- The highest chance of recovering lost data.
- Easy steps with a clear-designed interface for all levels of people.
- Focus on data loss issues like permanent deleting, format, system errors, inaccessible drives, etc.
- No backup or previous versions required.
Therefore, EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard, as a reliable tool, is an efficient way to restore Windows 10 deleted files. Follow the below steps to recover permanently deleted files in Windows 10.
Step 1. Launch EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard. Select the Recycle Bin, device, or a drive, then click the 'Scan' button to start looking for deleted files on Windows 10.
Step 2. When the scan completes, you can apply the 'Filter' feature or click the 'Search files or folders' button to quickly find the deleted files.
Step 3. Preview the files you want to recover. Click the 'Recover' button to restore deleted files in Windows 10.
Suppose you still have any doubts about how to use this EaseUS data recovery program. In that case, you can watch this video tutorial that gives more detailed instructions to undelete files.
Time is a key point to recover lost data successfully. Data recovery software quickly scans everywhere of your hard drive to locate lost data and recover them in time, avoiding further damage or wrong operation. Just try the EaseUS data recovery program, and you will find the data recovery software easy but effective.
Deleted Item Recovery
Restore Windows 10 Deleted Files Using Windows File Recovery
Windows File Recovery, developed by Microsoft, is a free data recovery tool, but only available for Windows 10 May 2020 Update (Windows 10 2004) or later versions. Moreover, it is not a program as we usually know because it is a command-line app. We do not suggest people with little IT techniques to use the program for lost data retrieving.
As for Windows File Recovery, there are a couple of conditions you should know:
- First, update your PC to the Windows 10 May 2020 Update (Windows 10 2004) or later versions
- Prepare two drives to recover deleted files. If your PC has only one drive, you can plug in a USB drive and use that as the destination.
- You need to know the exact location where you delete your files.
How to use Windows File Recovery to Restore Deleted Files in Windows 10
Step 1. Open Windows 10 File Recovery from the Start menu shortcut.
Step 2. Use the right syntax as displayed on the command prompt window to undelete files.
The basic command line is:
winfr source-drive: destination-drive: [/switches].
winfr C: D: /n UsersDocumentstest.docx
The velvet underground quine tapes zip. The command line means to recover a deleted Word document named test once stored on the C drive and save the recovered file on your D drive.
Step 3. Then follow the on-screen instructions to finishing restoring deleted files on Windows 10.
Different file type recovery has different commands, which makes it hard for most PC users. Besides, Windows File Recovery may not help complex data loss cases, such as formatting, partition loss, system errors, virus.
Then, how to recover permanently deleted files in these complicated data loss situations? Don't fret, use the data recovery program demonstrated in Tip 1.
Recover Windows 10 Deleted Files from File Backup or Previous Version
These two solutions only work when you set up a backup or open the File History function before the data loss happens. If there is no backup available, you still need data recovery software to recover lost data.
Utilize Windows File Backup to Restore Permanently Deleted Files
Go to check your recent backups and follow steps to get deleted files back from a Windows backup:
Step 1. Open 'Control Panel', go to 'System and Maintenance' >'Backup and Restore (Windows 7)'. Click 'Restore my files'.
Step 2.Click 'Browse for files' or 'Browse for folders' to select the previously created backup.
Step 3. Customize a path to save your files.
If there's a conflict, choose 'Copy and Replace', 'Don't copy' or 'Copy, but keep both files' according to your needs. Then, wait for the restoring process to complete.
Restore Permanently Deleted Files from Previous Versions
Also, you can recover Windows 10 files by using the previous versions. Before you try this method, you must be sure that you have set up File History to back up files automatically.
Recovery Items For Post Diep Flap
Steps to undelete files from previous files or folders:
Step 1. Right-click on the folder that contained the permanently deleted file(s).
Step 2. Click 'Restore previous versions'.
Step 3. Select the wanted files and click 'Restore' to retrieve deleted files in Windows 10.
If the computer warns you that it already contains a file or folder with the same name, select Replace the file in the destination to get your permanently deleted files back right now.
Now, you've learned all the useful ways to recover deleted files on Windows 10. To sum it up, the most effective way is using EaseUS data recovery software, which can recover almost all deleted and lost data.