Hello Japanese learner.
This was a joke, if you are offended I'm sorry and promise to give you a hug next time I see youLink to original Article by Sarcasm+Anime:http://www.aminoapp. I like anime, but one of my favorite animes, and one of the most popular animes out there - Dragon.
Looking for a bit of inspiration and motivation in between learning Japanese? You’re at the right place. Everyone needs an extra push.
Even I do.
Here are the Top 10 Motivational & Inspirational Quotes taken from JapanesePod101. They are not of Japanese origin, but translated from English. All so you get a boost of inspiration and learn some Japanese along the way.
Here are other lessons you will absolutely love:
Let’s start. Keep reading on!
Also if you’re interested in learning Japanese, you can listen to this Japanese Lesson by JapanesePod101 that I mentioned above.
What Is My Favorite Anime
- How to say hello any time of day in Japanese.
Just press the play button on the player below to listen. If you want to read along, be sure to visit them at the link above.https://www.linguajunkie.com/wp-content/uploads/ABS_S1L1_010311_jpod101.mp3
1. It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.
- Susumitsudukete sae ireba, osoku tomo kankei nai.
2. There are no short cuts to any place worth going.
– Beverly Sills
- Mezasubeki tokoro ni, chikamichi wa sonzai shinai.
3. Be the change you want to see in the world.
– Mahatma Ghandi
- Kono sekai no uchi ni nozomu henka ni, anata jishin ga natte misenasai.
4. Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other.
– Abraham Lincoln
My Favourite Anime Quotes Part 1 Quotes
- Kitto seikō shite miseru to kesshin suru koto ga nani yori mo jūyō da.
What's My Favorite Anime
5. You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.
– Wayne Gretzky
- Utanai shotto wa, hyaku-pāsento hazureru.
6. The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that is it too low and we reach it.
- Ningen ni totte saidai no kiken wa, takai mokuhyō o settei shite tassei dekinai koto de wa naku, hikui mokuhyō o settei shite shimau koto da.
Yes, the picture is indeed missing the romaji. However, it would’ve been one giant picture filled with words.
7. The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now.
– Chinese Proverb
- Ki o ueru no ni ichi-ban yokatta jiki wa ni-jū-nen mae datta. Ni-ban-me ni ii jiki wa ima da.
8. You can never cross the ocean until you have the courage to lose sight of the shore.
– Christopher Columbus
- Kishi o miushinau yūki ga nakereba, kesshite umi o wataru koto wa dekinai.
9. Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve.
– Napoleon Hill
- Hito no kokoro ga omoiegaki shinjirareru koto wa, subete jitsugen kanō de aru.
10. Happiness is not something ready-made. It comes from your own actions.
– Dalai Lama
Anime Quotes To Live By
- Shiawase wa mō sude ni dekiagatte iru mono ja nai. Jibun no kōdō ga hikitsukeru mono da.
This is just the first part!
Motivation can be built up and sustained over a long period of time to help you succeed. I hope this article did something. But of course, as all articles and reading and listening goes – it’s one thing to read/hear it…
…it’s another thing to do. So, I truly hope you “do.”
Do you want more quotes mixed with Japanese like this? Here are more.
Do you have any favorite quotes of your own? Yes, you, reader!
Leave me a comment down below!
– The Junkie
P.S. I highly recommend this for Japanese learners. If you REALLY want to learn Japanese with effective lessons by real teachers…
My Favorite Quotes
August 10, 2007
'Either independence or death' K.ATATURK
'it's better to die on your feet than to live on your knees'
'If death meant just leaving the stage long enough to change costume and come back as a new character..Would you slow down? Or speed up?'
“Life is a tragedy for those who feel, but a comedy to those who think.”
“Love is just love, it can never be explained.”
'Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a teardrop.'
“We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will.”
'As a well-spent day brings happy sleep, so life well used brings happy death.'
Leonardo da Vinci
'Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.'
'If I should die tomorrow, I will have no regrets. I did what I wanted to do. You can't expect more from life.'
More entries: My favorite Quotes..Part One (2)
- 2 Comments
06:39 PM Nov 15 2007
|the last quto from BRUCE LEE. Chinese famous kong fu star .he is a legend !|
Favorite Anime Character
10:38 AM Aug 10 2007
they r such fantastic qoute
i really like them, im waiting for more