Justin is an active participant in the digital analytics community. He publishes the blog Analytics Talk and has authored or co-authored three books on Google Analytics. In 2014, he was named the Digital Analytics Industry's Most Influential Contributor by the Digital Analytics Association. To install Google Analytics tracking for any website, the very first thing you need is a Google account. If you don't already have one that you use for Google's other services like Gmail, Google Drive, YouTube, etc., create one now. Next, use your Google account to set up a Google Analytics account. On the Google Analytics page, click SIGN IN.
Homepage Documentation Support Demo Premium Version
Google Analytics Dashboard
Google Analytics Dashboard for WordPress – by Analytify makes Google Analytics simple for everywhere in WordPress (posts, pages and custom post types). It presents the statistics from Google Analytics in a beautiful way under the WordPress Posts/Pages at front end, backend and in its own Dashboard. Now you can get Google Analytics Dashboard inside your WordPress Dashboard within a minute.
Top Features of this Google Analytics plugin:
- Super easy installation. 1-Click Authentication process and It adds Google analytics tracking code to your website. No need to copy any code manually.
- Enhanced ecommerce Google analytics Tracking Add-ons for WooCommerce & Easy Digital Downloads are available (Premium)
- Google Analytics Stats (General) under the single posts/pages as a block in wp-admin
- List of top Countries
- List of top Cities
- SOCIAL MEDIA Statistics
- List of top Referrers Browsers
- List of top Referrers
- Mobile device Statistics
- See What’s happening when users come to your site (Bounce rate of top pages)
- REAL-TIME Statistics of your site in dashboard.(Premium)
- Campaigns Statistics (Premium)
- ShortCodes (Simple and Advanced) for Custom Statistics of your own choice (Premium)
- Use ShortCodes in Widgets (Premium)
- Helps in SEO optimization and allows you to see traffic data for individual blog posts and pages.
- It can be easy customizable with CSS, you can give it any shape you want.
- You can extend it to at any level. Usage of API’s are very easy to work with.
- Google Analytics Stats (Full) under the single posts,pages & Custom Post Types as a block in wp-admin (Premium)
- Google Analytics Stats (Full) under the single posts,pages & Custom Post Types as a block at front-end (Premium)
- General Statistics (Sessions, Users, Bounce rate, Average time on site, Average pages, PAGEVIEWS, NEW/RETURNING Visitors)
- How people are finding you (TOP KEYWORDS)
- [New] Dashboard dropdown menu now remembers your last selection of time period.
Analytify 3.0 is here! Discover Google Analytics Like Never Before! Must check those stunning Screenshots!
This plugin has a premium version, which is more easy to install, and shows Real-Time Stats, Campaign Stats, ShortCodes, Front-end Stats and more reports in backend and front-end. Also premium version has better e-commerce tracking (Buy Add-ons with premium), and campaigns management. Get the affordable Premium Version from analytify.io . Bundle price is also available with Addons.
Google Analytics Premium Partner – Read what Google is saying about us.
WooCommerce Enhanced eCommerce tracking and report dashboard right inside your WordPress is now available. Take a look.
Google Analytics by Analytify Development on Github
This Google analytics plugin is also available on github and ready to take bugs and pull requests. For Support, you can buy the PRO version, this will give access to premium updates, support and features.
Following are the important add-ons which empower you to setup Google Analytics like a boss. It really helps your clients, online stores, etc.
- Google Analytics Goals Dashboard[NEW Launched]
- [Free]Google Analytics Dashboard Widget
Following is a Complete Hierarchy Structure of Analytify Products Suite.
- Analytify Core (
Freeand Required for all add-ons)
- Dashboard widget (
Free) Google Analytics Widget in your WordPress Dashboard.
- Analytify Pro (Paid)
- Campaign Tracking (Paid)
- Email Notifications (Paid)
- Google Analytics Goals Tracking and Dashboard (Paid)
- Enhanced E-commerce Google Analytics Tracking for WooCommerce (Paid)
- Enhanced E-commerce Google Analytics Tracking for Easy Digital Downloads (Paid)
- Dashboard widget (
100% Multilingual & Translatable
Available in Following languages:
* German 97%
* Russian 56%
* Norwegian 75%
* Spanish 50%
* Dutch 96%
It is highly recommended by Google Analytics Team to use your own Custom API keys. You need to create a Project in Google Console.
Here is a short Video guide to get your own ClientID, Client Secret and Redirect URL. Add these API Keys in Advanced Tab before connecting Analytify with Google Analytics.
Analytify is the best Google Analytics plugin for WordPress. We make Google Analytics look EASY. You know all about Google Analytics and love the data it provides, but wouldn’t it be nice if there is a tool to make managing all of that complex information simpler?
You’re in luck.
Google Analytics Was Never This Fun In WordPress before.
Following is a list of Testimonials you must read them once.
Testimonial # 1
Great way to understand your audience
I’ve been using the Pro version for quite a while. I really love how it gives me in-depth information about each individual post. That kind of info is hard to navigate to in Google Analytics even if you’re relatively familiar with it already. I discovered all kinds of new things about how people land on my site and how they engage with it just by activating the plugin and looking at the information it provides in the Dashboard and on individual posts.
The author is also an official Google analytics Partner, which I think speaks volumes. Well done all around, highly recommended!
Testimonial # 2
Best Google Analytics Plugin
This is something that clients really love as they of course want to see traffic to their site. However many do not want to log into google analytics and work their way through its rather complicated reporting modules. This gives all the headline stuff and more. What’s really neat is that it does it for every single page as well. So you can really see what’s going on for a particular post. So a google search for X led to this page. It also has great realtime reporting for the paid version. I had one small issue and the developer responded and addressed it immediately. Very impressed. It’s become a default plugin.
Testimonial # 3
Excellent Integrations with Google Analytics
Google Analytics To Do List Free Download Windows 10
Many of my clients don’t want to view analytics outside their dashboard. This plugin integrates GA beautifully within the WordPress admin panel. I suggest you give it a spin. The developers are also very nice and dedicated to the plugin, which goes a long way.
Testimonial # 4
Outstanding support and product
Besides thinking the plugin is wonderful, I am equally impressed with the support team. I had issues and they emailed back and forth to resolve my issues and even update the plugin for me. I highly recommend this plugin which has been very beneficial to my analytics, but just as important, I appreciate the support in resolving my issue in a very timely manner.
You may buy the premium version to support the development.
This section describes how to install the Google Analytics Dashboard by Analytify plugin and get it working.
- Go to the WordPress Dashboard “Add New Plugin” section.
- Search For “Analytify”.
- Install, then Activate it.
- Unzip (if it is zipped) and Upload
wp-analyifyfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Reach out to the Analytify -> Settings Page
- Go to “Step 1”, click the “Log in with Google Analytics Account” button
- Connect and give Analytify App access to your Google Analytics account.
- After authentication, select your preferred profiles for front/admin Statistics via Settings -> Profile tab.
*If you want to use your own app, you’d need to create a Project in Google Console. Read this simple 3 minutes tutorial to get your ClientID, Client Secret and API Key and enter them at Settings Page.
Free Google Analytics
You can add Google Analytics JS code in your theme but We recommend for Analytify that you connect your Google Analytics account and Analytify together So I could pull your Analytics from Google Analytics and show it in WordPress Dashboard.
Google Analytics To Do List Free Download Windows 7
Do I need to have an account on Google Analytics to use this plugin ?
Yes, a Google Analytics account is necessary to use this plugin. You can create a free account on Google Analytics site. After creating a Google analytics account. You need to setup a website profile at Google Analytics. After that you can connect Analytify plugin and Google Analytics together.
How to Authenticate and Connect my Google Analytics Account in this plugin ?
Go to Analytify->settings and see the Authentication tab.
How to select Google Analytics profiles ?
First, you need to Authenticate your Google analytics account then you can select your web profiles from Profiles tab in Analytify->settings page. click the “Log in with Google Analytics Account” button. Connect and give Analytify App access to your Google Analytics account.
Does Google Analytics dashboard by Analytify Affects My Site’s Loading Speed?
Not at all. Analytify uses Google Analytics Universal tracking JS code to track every event. Nothing is saved to your Database. Google Analytics are shown on the fly by default. To cache them on the specific Analytify dashboard, you can enable this option. Other than that, no page will save anything to the database.