This unique Resort, with a clear aim to maintain the local architectural traditional elements, yet combines the discrete minimal luxury. Each room designed to give to the client the feeling of being in a modern hotel with simple lines so as to calm eyes and bring inner serenity, referring to guests’ minds as a synonym of grandeur, luxury, quality, charm and calm. Banking Accounting / Audit Asset Management Human Resources Investment Banking Legal & Compliance Operations Sales & Trading Technology Wealth Management.
|Look up splendor in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Splendor or splendour may refer to:
- Splendor (1935 film), an American film
- Splendor (1989 film), an Italian film by director Ettore Scola
- Splendor (1999 film), a film by Gregg Araki
Etw Imperial Splendour
- Carnival Splendor, a cruise ship
- HMS Rosebay (K286), previously known as the USS Splendor
- London Splendour, two tanker ships of London & Overseas Freighters, the second of which is now the Front Splendour owned by Frontline Shipping
Moddb Imperial Splendour
- Hero Honda Splendor, a motorcycle
- Splendor: A Luxe Novel, a 2009 novel by Anna Godbersen
- Splendor (cycling team), a professional cycling team active during the 1980s – see Clásica de San Sebastián
- Splendor (game), a card-based board game published in 2014 by Marc André
- Splendour (apple), a cultivar developed in New Zealand
- Splendour, a 2000 play by Abi Morgan.
- Splenda, an artificial sweetener
- Splender, rock band from New York City, New York, USA
404page not found.