FIREPROOF (2008) Available Now. With showtime purchases and large-group gatherings, churches, ministries, businesses, and schools maximized the impact of FIREPROOF when it played in theaters. Now these groups and others can make the most of the film by hosting FIREPROOF Movie Events. Order your official Site License from Provident Films and AFFIRM Films today and host your FIREPROOF Movie. Despite FIREPROOF's core positive message, the acting is fairly weak, and the production values are rough around the edges. And even though much of it takes place in a firehouse, there's more talking than rescue action. And some non-religious viewers might be put off by the film's evangelical Christian roots. Fireproof the Movie. 1,925,319 likes 811 talking about this. His job is to rescue others. Now Caleb Holt is ready to face his toughest job ever. Rescuing his wife's heart.
- Download Fireproof Movie
- Fireproof Free
- Free Fireproof Download
- Download Fireproof Movie Online
- Fireproof Full Movie Download
- Download Fireproof Movie Free Online
Download 'Fireproof' Movie In HD, DivX, DVD, Ipod
Watch trailers, read customer and critic reviews, and buy Fireproof directed by Alex Kendrick for $12.99. Michelle (Vision Video Staff Member) - Fireproof. This was an excellent movie. It was inspiring and thought provoking! It dealt with real life issues like struggling marriages.
Movie Title :Fireproof
In an attempt to save his marriage, A firefighter uses a 40day experiment known as 'The Love Dare'.
Year : 2008
Genres : Drama
Rating [imdb] : 5.40
Never Leave Your Partner Behind.
Click on the link below to start the download Fireproof [ in DVDRip - HDRip - full DVD/HD ]
or click here : Download Fireproof
Actors : Kirk Cameron=Caleb HoltErin Bethea=Catherine HoltKen Bevel=Michael SimmonsStephen Dervan=Wayne FloydEric Young=Terrell SandersJason McLeod=Eric HarmonHarris Malcom=John HoltPhyllis Malcom=Cheryl HoltPerry Revell=Gavin KellerStephanie Makulinski=Robin CatesRenata Williams=Latasha BrownDwan Williams=Deidra HarrisAmberly Marquard=Ashley PhillipsJoy Joiner=Young Catherine's MomDanielle Brooks=Young Catherine (voice)Rebekah Willard=Young Catherine's PhotoRon Rowe=Young Catherine's FatherFaye Sharber=Nurse AnnaRay Wood=Catherine's FatherSue Holt=Catherine's Mommovie in DVD, HD and DivX
Directors : Alex Kendrick
Download Fireproof Movie
Download Other Movies :
About The Scream of the Banshee Online
Savages, The Dvdrip
Buy The Film The Shock Doctrine Online
Download Scary Movie 4 Film In Hd Formats
Americanizing Shelley Full Lenght Movie In Pda Format
Apple Movie Trailer Sicilian, The Online
Where Can I Download Just Go with It Online
I Want To Watch The Full Movie Of Doomsday Online
Drop Dead Sexy Film
Free Downloads Wah Do Dem Online
Full The Missing Person Film Hd
The A Day of Violence Film Image
I Want To Watch The Full Movie Of Big Nothing Online
How To Download The Wolfman The Movie
They Died with Their Boots On Film Part
King of Paper Chasin' Film On Youtube
Player 5150 Movie Dvd
King of Paper Chasin' Film On Youtube
Watch Full Price of the American Dream II, The Film In Hd
Fireproof Video Download
Watching Fireproof Online
Buy Fireproof Movie High Quality
Download Movie Fireproof Hq
Fireproof Movie Reviews
Downloads Fireproof Movies
Fireproof Movie Download Blogspot
Fireproof Film Downloads
Fireproof Film Trailers
Fireproof Movie Premiere
Fireproof Movie Downloads
Fireproof The Movie In High Quality
Fireproof Film Hd Download
Fireproof Film To Download
Fireproof Movie Soundtrack
|Directed by||Alex Kendrick|
|Music by||Mark Willard|
|Box office||$33.5 million|
Fireproof is a 2008 American Christiandrama film released by Samuel Goldwyn Films and Affirm Films, directed by Alex Kendrick, who co-wrote and co-produced it with Stephen Kendrick. The film stars Kirk Cameron, Erin Bethea and Ken Bevel.
Although the film received generally unfavorable reviews from film critics,Fireproof was successful at the box office, becoming a surprise hit, debuting at No. 4 and becoming the highest-grossing independent film of 2008, grossing over $33 million. It received awards from evangelical Christian organizations, including the Best Feature Film award at the 2009 San Antonio Independent Christian Film Festival.
Married couple Caleb (Kirk Cameron), a fire captain, and Catherine Holt (Erin Bethea), a hospital administrator, are experiencing marital difficulties. At work, Caleb underscores the importance of never leaving one's partner behind, but at home, he and Catherine argue constantly. Catherine accuses Caleb of being selfish because he prioritizes his desire for a $24,000 boat over paying for medical equipment and bills for Catherine's ailing mother. She is also frustrated about his habitual use of internet pornography. Caleb feels unappreciated and undervalued. Their constant arguing escalates to the point that Catherine demands a divorce, to which an enraged Caleb agrees.
Caleb's best friend and fellow firefighter, Michael (Ken Bevel), and Caleb's father, John (Harris Malcom), convince him to hold off on divorce proceedings. His father persuades him to try the Love Dare, a 40-day challenge for marriage improvement wherein a spouse alters the way they treat their partner. Caleb reluctantly agrees, though he decides not to tell Catherine. At the hospital where she works, Catherine has been openly flirting with Dr. Gavin Keller (Perry Revell).
Caleb begins The Love Dare halfheartedly, viewing the tasks as more of a checklist than outreach. Meanwhile, nurses at Catherine's hospital warn her not to trust Caleb, as they believe he is trying to butter her up to secure a more favorable divorce settlement. With encouragement from his father and Michael, Caleb continues, though Catherine eschews his affections and grows closer to Dr. Keller. Finding Catherine unmoved, Caleb is consoled by his father, while Michael reveals that he has been divorced. Caleb sustains burns on the job, is admitted to the hospital where his wife works, and is treated by Dr. Keller. During treatment, Dr. Keller discovers that Catherine is married and Caleb is her spouse. Caleb continues The Love Dare with a renewed faith, even destroying their home computer to distance himself from any pornographic addictions and temptations. However, Catherine gives him an envelope with a petition for divorce, leaving Caleb heartbroken.
Catherine discovers that her mother's medical equipment costs have been paid anonymously and erroneously believes it was Dr. Keller, bringing them even closer. Caleb eventually discovers the burgeoning affair and discreetly confronts the doctor. Bug reportsofashallow foundation analysis software. After Caleb leaves, Dr. Keller produces a wedding band, revealing that he is also married, and terminates his pursuit of Catherine.
Catherine confronts Caleb after discovering his Love Dare journal, and he reveals to her that he has completed the challenge but is still following its guidelines. Catherine says she needs time to reconsider the divorce. She later discovers that Caleb used his savings to pay for almost all of her mother's medical equipment, with Dr. Keller only contributing $300. Moved by Caleb's selflessness, Catherine reconciles with him. Caleb discovers that his mother, whom he has treated poorly, completed The Love Dare for his father, rather than vice versa as Caleb had originally thought. The film ends with Caleb and Catherine renewing their wedding vows.
- Kirk Cameron as Caleb Holt, captain of the Albany Fire Department's Station One
- Erin Bethea as Catherine Holt, Caleb's wife, who works as a public relations director for Phoebe Putney Memorial Hospital
- Chelsea Noble (uncredited) as Catherine Holt's body double, who appeared in the scene where Caleb and Catherine reconcile, as Cameron will not kiss any woman but his wife.
- Ken Bevel as Lt. Michael Simmons
- Jason McLeod as Eric Harmon, a rookie firefighter
- Alex Kendrick as Pastor Strauss
The film's supporting cast also included nearly 1,200 volunteers from Sherwood Baptist Church.
Principal photography for Fireproof took place during October–December 2007 in 16 locations, all of which were donated. Craig von Buseck of the Christian Broadcasting Network said that the film was, 'beautifully shot in and around Albany, Georgia, home to Sherwood Baptist Church.' The Albany Fire Department donated its fire station locations, trucks and even some of its crew for use during the filming. The producers were also given use of a train and a hospital wing. The film's cast and crew were made up of 1,200 volunteers, along with a professional film crew of eight who worked below rate.
|Fireproof: Original Motion Picture Soundtrack|
|Soundtrack album by|
|Released||July 14, 2009|
|Label||Provident Label Group|
The film soundtrack for Fireproof was released on July 14, 2009. It features songs by Christian groups and artists, such as Casting Crowns and Third Day, as well as highlights of the film's score, composed by Mark Willard.
- 'Brighter Days' – Leeland (3:44)
- 'This is Who I Am' – Third Day (2:32)
- 'On the Tracks' (6:08)
- 'The Love Dare' (1:02)
- 'Slow Fade' – Casting Crowns (4:40)
- 'Not Good Enough' (1:00)
- 'What You Don't Have' (2:37)
- 'House Fire' (6:01)
- 'While I'm Waiting' – John Waller (4:52)
- 'Temptation' (2:52)
- 'The Apology' (2:43)
- 'Personal Sacrifice' (3:48)
- 'You Belong to Me' – Grey Holiday (1:50)
- 'She Did It To Me' (1:50)
- 'Love Is Not a Fight (Movie Version)' – Warren Barfield (4:28)
- Bonus Track: 'While I'm Waiting' (Fireproof Remix) – John Waller (4:49)
Instead of marketing with television spots and billboards, Fireproof's marketers invited Christian publications to the set and screened the film early for pastors and church groups. Meyer Gottlieb, president of Samuel Goldwyn Films said, 'The marketing is more grass roots.'
Fireproof's advance sales accounted for 40% of all Fandango sales the week before the film opened. It was released on September 26, 2008 in 839 theaters and grossed $6,836,036 in its opening weekend, placing at No. 4. During its run, Fireproof had a domestic gross of $33,456,317, more than triple the lifetime earnings of its predecessor, Facing the Giants, and moving it into the top 6 grossing Christian films of all time. It was the highest grossing independent film of 2008.
According to the review aggregator website Rotten Tomatoes, 40% of critics have given the film a positive review based on 20 reviews, with an average rating of 4.35/10.Metacritic gave it a score of 28 out of 100 based on 6 reviews, signifying 'generally unfavorable reviews'. Ed Gonzalez of LA Weekly said, 'Fireproof stops becoming relatable to us all and only to the already, or easily, indoctrinated.' Frank Scheck of The Hollywood Reporter said, 'While hardly sophisticated in its approach and certainly not polished in its technical elements, the film does get its heartfelt message across with undeniable sincerity. Its success at the box office, which will no doubt continue on home video, demonstrates that there's no shortage of filmgoers dissatisfied with cynical Hollywood product.'
Josh Rosenblatt of The Austin Chronicle criticized the film's story, saying it 'makes for fruitful soul-fishing but lousy drama.' Joe Leydon of Variety gave the film a positive review, saying, 'Cameron is genuinely compelling as Caleb, a work-obsessed firefighter on the verge of divorce from his neglected wife.' Cheryl Dickow of the Catholic Exchange said, 'I feel it is necessary to send a message to Catholics everywhere that this is a movie worth seeing.'
Free Fireproof Download
Fireproof was released to DVD on January 27, 2009 and to Blu-ray on September 29, 2009. Included as special features are deleted scenes, bloopers, behind-the-scenes making-of featurettes, and a commentary by the Kendrick Brothers.On its first weekend of DVD release, it ranked third in retail sales and fifth in rentals with a rental index of 51.02. Through January 2016, it made $54.9 million in DVD sales.
2009 San Antonio Independent Christian Film Festival
- Best Feature Film
- Runner up for Best of Festival.
Download Fireproof Movie Online
17th Annual Movieguide Faith & Values Awards Gala
Fireproof Full Movie Download
- $100,000 Epiphany Prize
The Dove Foundation's Crystal Seal Awards
- Best Drama
- ^'Fireproof movie info'. Box Office Mojo. Retrieved January 17, 2012.
- ^Leydon, Joe (September 26, 2008). 'Fireproof'. Variety.
- ^ ab'Fireproof (2008)'. Rotten Tomatoes. Fandango. Retrieved March 21, 2019.
- ^ ab'Fireproof Reviews'. Metacritic. CBS Interactive. Retrieved March 21, 2019.
- ^ abcKeegan, Rebecca Winters (October 3, 2008). 'Fireproof: When Filmmakers Believe in Miracles'. Time. Retrieved May 27, 2009.
- ^ abBuss, Dale (January 21, 2009). 'What Christians Watch'. The Wall Street Journal. Retrieved January 24, 2009.
- ^Dransfeldt, Jeffrey (September 26, 2008). 'Devotion keeps actor Kirk Cameron centered'. Ventura County Star. Archived from the original on January 23, 2009. Retrieved May 19, 2010.
- ^Buseck, Craig von (July 18, 2008). 'Kirk Cameron is Fireproof in New Movie'. Christian Broadcasting Network. Retrieved March 2, 2009.
- ^Kendrick, Stephen (September 2, 2008). 'Stephen Kendrick Interview' (Interview). Interviewed by C.J. Darlington. Retrieved May 25, 2009.
- ^'Fireproof: The Original Motion Picture Soundtrack To Release July 14'. CMSpin. June 1, 2009. Archived from the original on March 13, 2012. Retrieved June 2, 2009.
- ^Bowles, Scott (September 27, 2008). ''Fireproof' Marries God, Filmmaking'. ABC News. Retrieved May 25, 2009.
- ^'Movie Fireproof'. The Numbers. Retrieved February 19, 2009.
- ^'Weekend Box Office Results for September 26–28, 2008'. Box Office Mojo. September 26–28, 2008. Retrieved February 19, 2009.
- ^'Weekend Box Office'. Box Office Mojo. December 19–21, 2008. Retrieved December 23, 2008.
- ^'Christian Movies'. Box Office Mojo. November 5, 2008. Retrieved February 19, 2009.
- ^Gonzalez, Ed (September 30, 2008). 'Movie Reviews'. LA Weekly. Retrieved March 14, 2009.
- ^'Inspirational surprise hit'. The Hollywood Reporter. September 30, 2008. Archived from the original on January 25, 2009. Retrieved October 22, 2008.
- ^Rosenblatt, Josh (October 3, 2008). 'Film Listings: Fireproof'. The Austin Chronicle. Retrieved May 7, 2010.
- ^Leydon, Joe (September 26, 2008). 'Recently Reviewed: Fireproof'. Variety. Retrieved May 25, 2009.
- ^'Movie Review: Fireproof'. Catholic Exchange. July 25, 2008. Retrieved October 6, 2014.
- ^'New on DVD'. WNDU-TV. January 27, 2009. Retrieved January 27, 2009.
- ^'Fireproof Actor Talks about DVD Release'. Christian Broadcasting Network. January 27, 2009. Retrieved May 25, 2009.
- ^Arnold, Thomas K. (February 4, 2009). 'Lakeview Terrace tops DVD charts'. The Hollywood Reporter. Archived from the original on February 6, 2009. Retrieved February 6, 2009.
- ^'DVD/Home Video Rentals'. Home Media Retailing. Box Office Mojo. January 26 – February 1, 2009. Retrieved February 5, 2009.
- ^'US DVD Sales Chart for Fireproof'. The Numbers. Retrieved March 1, 2016.
- ^Alanis, James (January 12, 2009). 'Report from San Antonio Independent Christian Film Festival'. The Dallas Morning News. Retrieved January 13, 2009.
- ^'San Antonio Independent Christian Film Festival Announces 2009 Jubilee Award Winners'. San Antonio Independent Christian Film Festival. January 12, 2009. Archived from the original on February 27, 2009. Retrieved January 13, 2009.
- ^Snyder, Tom (February 12, 2009). 'FIREPROOF Wins $100,000 Epiphany Prize'. Movieguide. Retrieved February 12, 2009.
- ^'Dove Foundation Announces Crystal Seal Award Winners'. ChristianCinema.com. April 2, 2009. Retrieved April 3, 2009.
Download Fireproof Movie Free Online
- Fireproof on IMDb
- Fireproof at the TCM Movie Database
- Fireproof at Box Office Mojo
- Fireproof at Rotten Tomatoes
- Fireproof at Metacritic