Prepare to sit for the first two Society of Actuaries exams.
- Learn about news gathering and production for television while producing live programming for local cable systems. J436 Media Design: Topic (4 credits) Explore issues and techniques related to editing, typography, and work-picture composition for long-form visual storytelling across legacy and emerging media platforms. Topics change each term.
- The details on your credit report, like your credit score, directly impact your everyday financial well-being. Your credit score influences your ability to secure the best interest rates on loans, helps you qualify for housing, rentals or a mortgage, and even plays a role in obtaining employment for.
LSUA ranked #10 on OnlineSchoolsReport.com's list of the Top 50 Most Affordable Online Colleges.
Explore these introductory courses in C and add to your programming skillset. In addition to learning C coding, there are also courses in C# (C-Sharp), an object-oriented programming language developed by Microsoft within its.NET initiative.
Receive a dedicated concierge from application to graduation.
Transfer in up to 75% of previous credits.
Explore This ProgramCost
How to use idm to easily download torrent movies download. The final cost of this program will be determined once all transfer credits are evaluated. For the BS in Mathematics with a concentration in Actuarial Science program, you are able to transfer up to 75% of previous credits.
Total credit hours for program: 120 credit hours
Cost per credit hour (with fees): $291
Total cost with fees, and the maximum amount of credits allowed to transfer into the program: $8,730
Total cost with fees, no transfer credits and no financial aid: $34,920
Cost per credit hour and fees are subject to change. Exact fees may vary by program. Please consult an Enrollment Concierge for the final program cost.Course Listings
- MATH 2047: Calculus III-A Credit Hours: 2 (Prerequisites: Calculus I-A&B, II-A&B)
- MATH 2048: Calculus III-B Credit Hours: 2
- MATH 3040: Fundamentals of Mathematics Credit Hours: 3
- MATH 3065: Elementary Differential Equations Credit Hours: 3
- MATH 3085: Linear Algebra Credit Hours: 3
- CSCI 1250: Introduction to Computer Programming Credit Hours: 3
- MATH 3355: Probability Credit Hours: 3
- MATH 4050: Financial Mathematics or FINC 3826: Investments Credit Hours: 3
- MATH 4056: Mathematical Statistics Credit Hours: 3
- ACCT 2001: Financial Accounting Credit Hours: 3
- ACCT 2101: Managerial Accounting Credit Hours: 3
- FINC 3715: Business Finance Credit Hours: 3
- Upper Level Math Credit Hours: 6
- English Elective, 2000 level or above Credit Hours: 3
- Free electives Credit Hours: 36
For university acceptance, first-time freshman must meet the following criteria:
- Completion of TOPS University Diploma, or its equivalent college readiness core curriculum at time of high school graduation AND
- High School GPA of 2.0 or higher AND
- Require no more than ONE Developmental Course (or qualify for co-requisite delivery of Freshman Composition or College Algebra) AND
- Either 2.0 GPA, or greater in Core Courses, or ACT Composite of 20* or greater
Transfer students to LSUA must meet one of the following sets of criteria:
Credits Explore Programming For Beginners
- Have earned a transferable associate degree or higher OR
- Have earned at least 18 hours of college-level credit, including a college-level English and college-level mathematics course, with a grade of “C” or higher in each, and an overall GPA of at least 2.0 OR
- Have earned from a community college at least 12 hours of college-level credit, including a college-level English and college-level mathematics course, with a grade of “C” or higher in each, and an overall GPA of at least 2.0
- If the above are not met, meet freshman admission requirements and be in good standing with their previous institution
Credits Explore Programming Software
- Computational Mathematician
- Grades 6-12 Teacher (with proper certification)
- Insurance Company Executive
- Risk Management Specialist
- Theoretical Mathematics Researcher