Last updated on February 14th, 2019 at 03:18 pm
Read more about Foxit Reader 2.2 Yet this is a very Light Weight PDF Reader with several features, but it has some issues while opening an online PDF. Read Reviews on Foxit Reader 2.2. PDFescape is an online PDF Reader / Editor / Form Filler / Form Creator. Features of PDFescape. This is a free service.
- I am looking for a lightweight pdf viewer ( commercial / free) for my windows application. I presently display the pdf documents on a webbrowser with Adobe Reader Plug-ins. Background: The problem i am having with Adobe Reader is the Loading time. To display a pdf document for the very first time, Adobe Reader nearly takes 15 seconds!!.
- Slim PDF is the best free PDF reader for you, if you’re looking for something incredibly lightweight. The software is just 1.43 MB in size, so it’s the perfect choice if you’re limited by hard.
- AlfaReader allows to read PDF, EPUB, MOBI, FB2, CBZ, DJVU and TXT books and magazines. You can select between the multiple e-reading templates and zoom pages and font size. The program automatically saves bookmark, window size and reading template for every book.
PDF is a well-known format for the documents required nowadays and many browsers already read all the PDFs, some also work well on offline. But if you are looking for the best PDF reader to download on your PC then we have compiled some of the best from this category.
Some of the top PDF readers not only limited to read the PDF but also provide some basic tools to make your work easier. You can easily import/export data, fill forms, print, search text and other such basic tools.
5 Best PDF Reader for Windows 10
1: Foxit Reader
Foxit Reader is our top choice in this category. This is one of the advanced software offers different features that makes your PDF work easier. You can easily view, print, and fill the PDF. The User Interface is easy to understand and very modernized. Let us see some of the features offered by Foxit Reader.
- Tool customization: You can easily customise the tool according to your requirements. It’s totally up to the user to manually create the tools which are your favourite or mostly sed.
- Support touch screen: If your device is touch screen then this software better works on that which makes the work more easier.
- Filling Forms: Suppose you have a PDF form and want to fill the form then this reader helps you to fill all the required data to the place.
- 2D Barcode enabled: This allows you to generate 2D Barcode on a fillable PDF.
2: Nitro Pro Reader
Adcock Games by: Austin Adcock: Home All Games New Games Blog To choose a game simply pick one from the home page or from the drop down menu! To choose a game. Adcock Games by: Austin Adcock: Home All Games New Games Blog Powered by Create your own unique website with customizable templates. Adcock Games by: Austin Adcock: Home All Games New Games Blog Welcome to Adcock Games. Update #3(11/1/2017) I haven't done much with this site while I have been at.
Nitro Pro, no doubt, is the top choice of all professional and individuals. The only thing is it is paid but provides a 14-days trial period. This is the reason for keeping this as our second choice. Now coming to the features of Nitro Pro, these are endless but some of them are listed below.
Best Light Weight Pdf Reader Windows 8.1
- Edit PDF: Just drag and drop text, pictures to the place you want.
- Combine/ Split: Nitro Productivity Suite offers you to create multiple PDF combine and
- Optical Character Recognition (OCR): This feature now available for many other PDF readers but Nitro has advanced searched features to identify the texts with different document colours, layout, and design.
- Sign: With the latest updates, Nitro Pro offers to request
electronicsignature. And if you are using VIP Access then this work is faster for you.
- 256-bit Encryption: Nothing is important than having the document to be safe and secure. Nitro offers 256-bit encryption by which you can prevent unauthorized copying, editing, and printing with password protection.
There are lot more that Nitro Productivity Suite Offers. You can use the 14-days free trial period and if you want to continue then grab 30% discount.
3: Sumatra PDF
If you are looking for only to read your PDF then Sumatra PDF is the best choice for you as having fewer tools, it is light in weight and load PDF immediately.
4: PDF-XChange Viewer
PDF-XChange comes with a
- OCR: With the recent updates, PDF-XChange Viewer offers you free OCR to identify the texts on the PDF. Earlier this feature was only in pro version.
- PDF Security: This viewer
letyou tosecure and prevent PDF to access or modifying to otherby keeping the password security with AES encryption.
- Easy to add text: The addition of the text or modifying the text becomes easier
sameas you are working on the word file.
- Apply your own stamps
5: SlimPDF Reader
- Convert PDF to different
formsuch as Word, Excel, Powerpoint and many more.
- Add electronic and digital signature.
- Easy to edit text on PDF.
- Password protection
These are 5 best PDF reader for Windows 10. We personally recommend you to use Foxit or Nitro Productivity Suite which are best in its categories.
You may also like:
- Simple steps to keep your PDF documents password protected.
Pdf Reader For Windows 7
Follow madestuffeasy.com on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+ for the latest tech tutorials and deals.
Choosing a powerful and feature-rich PDF reader plays a vital role in our daily work and life to make everything easier and more efficient. There are a number of popular and mainstream PDF solutions that come with a host of features and functionalities for all types of users and are backed by a well-trusted name on the market. If you are looking for an easy to use and versatile PDF viewer, here are our top 10 list of the best free PDF reader for Windows you can't miss. It’s time to say goodbye to complicated software & hello to easy-to-use PDF tools.
1. Web Browser
Web browsers like Google Chrome, New Edge, Firefox, and Safari all have integrated PDF readers. Therefore, reading PDF files on your web browser is the most effortless method. All you have to do is drag and drop your pdf file to your browser or right-click on the PDF file and select open with your browser. It is true that viewing PDF with your browser is hassle-free and saves you lots of system resources, but it lacks many features.
2. Adobe Acrobat Reader DC
Acrobat Reader DC is the world’s most popular PDF software by Adobe, the inventor of the Portable Document Format. Undoubtedly, it is the most full-featured PDF software out there as well as the gold standard in PDF software on the market. It’s a free download from Adobe’s site and is highly recommended for everyone. Adobe Acrobat Reader DC, which has some of the core functionality of the Pro version, is a powerful software for viewing, printing, and annotating PDFs.
3. Slim PDF Reader
The new and improved Slim PDF Reader is a fast and resource-saving tool that easily opens and views PDF documents. Besides easy PDF viewing, Slim PDF Reader offers some of the most popular annotation options: underline, highlight, sticky note, stamp, watermark, link, attachment, and more. And the user interface of SlimPDF looks simple, clean, and easy to navigate.
4. Sumatra PDF
Sumatra PDF is a free and versatile reader designed for simplicity and ease of use.There are no fancy extras – just the essentials for viewing PDFs and ebooks, zooming in and out, skipping back and forth between pages, searching, and printing, navigating, and organizing them. However, Sumatra PDF starts up very fast and supports PDF, ePub, Mobi, XPS, DjVu, CHM, CBZ, and CBR files.
MuPDF is a fast, extremely small, high-quality PDF/XPS/CBZ/EPUB viewer for Windows users. It supports a variety of interactive features including annotations, form filling, digital signatures, and text search. Page Up and Page Down key can help you navigate to the previous or next page.
6. Foxit Reader
Foxit Reader isn't the only excellent freeware PDF solution out there, but it's certainly one of the top few. You can open a PDF, rotate left/right, zoom in/out, search text and much more. Foxit Reader is possibly the most powerful free PDF reader around – lightweight, feature-packed and remarkably fast. It is a good alternative to Adobe Acrobat Reader DC.
7. Cool PDF Reader
Cool PDF Reader is a wonderful freeware program by offering you an ultra-fast and simple way to view, print, extract, crop, and convert PDF files to TXT, BMP, JPG, GIF, PNG, WMF, EMF, EPS, TIFF. It is ultra-small, only 3.2MB for download. You just need to download and run the .exe file. The interface resembles the new version of Word, making it super easy to find useful features and easy to use.
8. STDU Viewer
STDU Viewer is probably the world’s most compact and lightest PDF viewer that only takes only 2.3M. It is the best multi-format document viewer that supports a variety of popular file formats such as PDF, DjVu, XPS, TIFF, XPS, CBR-CBZ, TXT, MOBI, AZW, ePub, DCX as well as images like JPEG, PNG, GIF, PCS, and others. STDU Viewer is appreciated for lightweight, perfect stability, easy settings, and its feature to read a wide range of ebook formats using just a single application.
9. Soda PDF
Soda PDF is an extremely powerful piece of PDF software that is also user friendly, easy to use, and relatively intuitive. It lets you create, edit and even sign PDFs both online and on your PC. You can open several PDFs at the same time and find them all as tabs on the program, making it easy to jump between PDFs. You can also read your PDFs in 3D with the app’s unique page-flipping technology. Take control of your files by modifying the content and customizing the structure of your documents to better suit your needs.
10. Sorax PDF Reader
Sorax PDF Reader is a free and hassle-free PDF viewer. It has a small size, fast launch speed and a lot of features, like printing PDF files, zooming in and out, rotating displayed pages, displaying document bookmarks and page thumbnails, selecting the text, copying to clipboard, searching text. There is no need for installation. Just download and run.
If you want to use the above PDF readers to view your files, here are some tips for you:
If your files are encrypted and purchased from Amazon/Kobo/Google Play/Nook books, you can follow this guide to remove DRM and convert them to PDF if they are not in PDF format. And if your files are DRM free, however, they are not PDF files. You can also use Epubor Ultimate to convert to PDF effortlessly.
Hillary Lopez works for Epubor and writes articles about eBooks and eReaders. She explores the best method to help you read eBooks more freely and wants to share all she has got with you.