|Type||Subsidiary of KBR|
|Industry||Engineering and Construction|
|Headquarters||Birmingham, Alabama, USA|
|T. Michael Goodrich, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer|
Clyde M. Smith, Chief Financial Officer
|Products||Engineering, Heavy Construction and Procurement|
|Revenue||$2.00 billion USD (2007)|
Number of employees
Home of the B-E Chargers. Brandon-Evansville School! FREE MEALS for all students - The summer food service program (SFSP) has. Vitamin K refers to structurally similar, fat-soluble vitamers found in foods and marketed as dietary supplements. The human body requires vitamin K for post-synthesis modification of certain proteins that are required for blood coagulation (K from koagulation, Danish for 'coagulation') or for controlling binding of calcium in bones and other tissues. The complete synthesis involves final. CLAIM THIS BUSINESS. 40036 TRONOX RD HAMILTON, MS 39746 Get Directions (662) 343-5670. Founded - Incorporated; Annual Revenue -Employee Count 55; Industries Engineering Services; Contacts Walter Hodge. Wartime concentration group. Worcester (Barr period). Home Medical Equipment and Supplies in El Paso & Dallas TX. At BEK Medical, we believe that everyone deserves the ability to live a healthy, active lifestyle at any age, and with our full selection of home medical equipment, we can make that possible for you and your patients.
BE&K, Inc., based in Birmingham, Alabama, is a global engineering and construction company. BE&K is named after its founders Peter Bolvig, William Edmonds, and Ted Kennedy and was founded in 1972 after the three men left the Birmingham-based Rust International to start their own company. The company originally was focused on engineering and construction for the pulp and paper industry. Today BE&K has offices throughout the US and in Europe through BE&K International.
BE&K's Family of Companies includes Saginaw, SW&B Construction Corporation, As-Built Services, QBEK, The BE&K Building Group, BE&K Government Group, BE&K International, Rintekno, Allstates Technical Services and NorthStar Communications Group.
On May 7, 2008 the company announced that it would be acquired by the Houston, Texas-based construction firm KBR, Inc. for $550 million. The company plans to remain headquartered in Birmingham.
- ^Cooper, Lauren B. (2008-05-07). 'Houston company to buy Birmingham's BE&K'. Birmingham Business Journal. Retrieved 2008-05-07.
- ^'KBR completes $550 million acquisition of BE&K'. www.reliableplant.com. Retrieved 2019-10-11.
- BE&K profile at Bhamwiki
Foreword by Ruth Haley Barton
Introduction: What’s Bugging You?
Recording a Daily Examen: Days One to Ten
1. I Had a Bad Day: Paying Attention to the Beautiful Things
2. I Can't Believe I Said That: Speaking Kindly to Ourselves
3. Beyond My Control: Creating a New Mental Playlist
4. I Saw It on Twitter: Knowing What to Let Go
Recording a Daily Examen: Days Eleven to Twenty
5. Ringing in My Ears: The God Who Sees Me
6. When Life's on Hold: Establishing Self-Care Practices
7. It Wasn't Supposed to Rain Today: Discovering What's Underneath
8. I Can't Believe He Did That: Forgiving Others
Recording a Daily Examen: Days Twenty-One to Thirty
9. I Cracked Under the Pressure: Taking One Thing at a Time
10. Things I Don't Want to Do: Gratitude Flip
11. Second-Guessing Myself: The Wisdom of the Enneagram
12. I Don’t Have Enough Time for the Things I Want to Do: Finding Time for What Nourishes Us
Epilogue: What's Bringing You Joy?
Appendix: The Intuitive Art Process
List of Practices