Direct personal participation or observation; actual knowledge or contact experience of prison life a particular incident, feeling, etc, that a person has undergone an experience to remember accumulated knowledge, esp of practical matters a man of experience. You deliver spa experiences that help customers reduce stress and be their best self. ISPA does the same for spa professionals. Since 1991, ISPA has provided educational resources and research to help spa professionals find solutions to everyday business challenges. Knowledge is powerful and acts as a key ingredient for successful spas.
Experience can be used as an uncountable noun. You use it when you're talking about knowledge or skill which is obtained from doing, seeing or feeling things.
For example: Do you have any experience of working internationally?
Experiences is a plural noun, and when you use it in this form you are talking about a particular incident or incidents that have affected you.
For example: It was interesting hearing about his experiences during the war.
Experience can also be a verb. It means something that happens to you, or something you feel.
For example: Many people experience a sense of dread when they think about exams.
Thanks to Ngoc Khanh
About The Learning Experience
Fifa 17 demo download. Experience is practical contact with and observation of facts or events.
1. Wisdom comes from experience. Experience is often a result of lack of wisdom.
2. Is there anyone so wise as to learn by the experience of others?
3. One thorn of experience is worth a whole wilderness of warning.
James Russell Lowell
4. There are many truths of which the full meaning cannot be realized until personal experience has brought it home.
John Stuart Mill
5. There is only one thing more painful than learning from experience, and that is not learning from experience.
6. You are the result of your experiences Why regret who you have become?
7. When we serve we experience, when we experience we teach, when we teach we learn, when we learn our lives are permanently changed, and as our lives are changed we are enriched beyond our wildest dreams.
8. Practice does not make perfect. Only perfect practice makes perfect.
9. The purpose of life is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experience.
10. The past should be a learning experience not an everlasting punishment. What’s done is done. Constantly going over the ore deals you previously faced will only be a burden in your life.
11. Learn from every mistake, because every experience, particularly your mistakes, are there to teach you and force you into being more of who you are.
12. Experience life in all possible ways –good-bad, bitter-sweet, dark-light,summer-winter. Experience all the dualities.Don’t be afraid of experience, because the more experience you have, the moremature you become.
13. Experience Something You Cannot Learn From Others But Only By Yourself.
14. Experience is what you get when you don't get what you want.
15. The experience gathered from books, though often valuable, is but the nature of learning; whereas the experience gained from actual life is one of the nature of wisdom.
16. Human beings hardly ever learn from the experience of others. They learn; when they do, which isn't often, on their own, the hard way.
Robert A. Heinlein
17. Customer Experience is the new advertising department.
18. A moment's insight is sometimes worth a life's experience.
Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.
I Have Experiences In
19. Every Moment Is An Experience.
20. Experience is the hardest kind of teacher. It gives you the test first and the lesson afterward.
21. View life as a continuous learning experience.
22. It was a great experience, … I certainly know I’m capable of it, and that always helps. Everybody has more confidence after they’ve done something.
23. Experience is not what happens to you; it's what you do with what happens to you.
24. Listen to your elders advice. Not because they are always right, but because they have more experience of Being Wrong.
25. Life is a journey, with problems to solve, lessons to learn, but most of all, experiences to enjoy.
26. Nothing ever becomes real till it is experienced.
27. Experience is one thing you can't get for nothing.
28. There Are Some Things You Gotta Experience to Understand Happiness Is One Of Them
29. Be Brave Take Risks Nothing Can Substitute Experience.
30. Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes.
31. Happiness isn't something you experience; it's something you remember.
32. Be Brave Take Risks Nothing Can Substitute Experience.
33. I really understand now that you can't replace experience with talent.
34. Every experience, good or bad, is a priceless collector's item.
35. Good judgment comes from experience, and often experience comes from bad judgment.
36. Experience is the teacher of all things.
37. Most Good Judgment Comes From Experience Most Experience Comes From Bad Judgment.
38. A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to its old dimensions.
39. One thorn of experience is worth a whole wilderness of warning.
40. The value of experience is not in seeing much, but in seeing wisely.
41. Experience teaches us that it is much easier to prevent an enemy from posting themselves than it is to dislodge them after they have got possession.
42. Experience is a cruel teacher. It gives a test before presenting the lesson.
43. Never regret. If it's good, it's wonderful. If it's bad, it's experience.
44. You cannot create experience. You must undergo it.
45. Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards.
46. Experience is the name everyone gives to their mistakes.
47. If you never tasted a bad apple, you would not appreciate a good apple. You have to experience life to understand life.
48. The past is finished. Learn from it and let it go. The future is not even here yet. Plan for it, but do not waste your time worrying about it. Worrying is worthless. When you stop ruminating about what has already happened, when you stop worrying about what might never happen, then you will be in the present moment. Then you will begin to experience joy in life.
49. It is costly wisdom that is bought by experience.
50. Be brave, take risks, nothing can substitute experience.
51. Nothing teaches us better than our own experiences!
52. The only source of knowledge is experience.
53. People grow through experience if they meet life honestly and courageously. This is how character is built.
54. Nothing is a waste of time if you use the experience wisely.
55. Experience Is A Lesson Of The Past To Lessen The Burden Of The Future.
56. Judgment comes from experience.Great judgment comes from bad Experience .
57. Never regret. If it's good, it's wonderful. If it's bad, it's experience.
58. Experience can't be learned.
59.Do you know the difference between education and experience1 Education is when you read the fine print; experience is what you get when you don't.
60. Every experience makes you grow.